At GEOLYTIX we seek new and innovative ways to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, across Europe and Asia.
We’re expanding rapidly across Europe and need to grow our team in Poland to support. We’d love you to help us.
Geolytix supports our customers in network planning, site location, estate rationalisation and omni-channel investments. We build innovative spatial data and are passionate about the open data community. We combine various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better.
We are looking for a person who would like to start a career in data science and location analytics. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a first class team and build your skills.
You like maps and numbers. You’re very computer literate and proactively seek out new skills and software. You like carrying out detailed tasks and your attention to detail ensures you get the best result possible.
You’re a team player but can work independently. You’re interested in engaging with the team and our customers. You enjoy the world of retail, and ideally have a good grasp of European geography. We’re looking for someone who will be able to:
- Build demographic data packs, using automated and manual processes
- Support on client projects with data processing & research and location analysis
- Create demographic reports and maps
- Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to produce practical and commercially relevant outputs
- Learn how to find the key drivers of retail sales performance and build sales forecasting regression models
- Know your way around a GIS
- Know SQL or Python or have a desire to learn them
- Create succinct and convincing reports
- Support and uphold the standards within our database infrastructure
Your qualifications and experience
- Business level English - written and spoken
- Numerical A-levels or proven ability in computing
- A university degree (ideally Mathematics, Operational Research or similar)
This role is based in Warsaw, Poland. Our UK offices are in London and Leeds. We’re a young and growing company who embrace flexible working; full time or part time, family friendly hours and/or working from home days considered. We’d love you to travel to the UK on occasion to learn from our team there.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.