UK Retail Points - Supermarket Locations 2022Q3
Looking for a list of supermarket locations in the UK? Look no further. Free to use, accurate and updated quarterly. Geolytix have the resource for you.
7th October 2022
Openings and closures of the major supermarket chains from June to September 2022 have been reflected in the latest release of the Geolytix open Retail Points data set. Read more about the background of this data set here.
- 7 Aldi openings - including new Aldi Local at the O2 Centre (opened 21st July 2022)
- 15 Lidl stores added - including Lidl Houghton Regis & Lidl Edinburgh Corstorphine, both opening in August 2022
- Iceland - Swift expansion continued with a store in Finsbury Park opening (10th August 2022), 4 Food Warehouses also opened (Fazeley, Tonbridge, Nottingham & Truro)
- 9 Farmfoods additions including Northwich & Winsford stores both opening in September 2022
- 8 Tesco Express stores added & 1 Superstore (Cinderford Superstore - opened 15th September 2022)
- Little Waitrose - 64 added for Shell Petrol Filling Station locations
You can download our latest release of the Retail Points data set here with all the accompanying documentation. We love hearing about how the data is being used so make sure to tag us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Main Image: Model is our very own Sarah Hitchcock
Supermarket Retail Points
13th February 2023
Retail Points is a comprehensive data set of supermarket and convenience store locations across the UK. Geolytix release this as open data allowing for unrestricted use, no licensing requirements and without cost.
Why do Geolytix love, use and publish Open Data?
27th October 2022
Geolytix use, create, publish and love Open Data. Here's why.
Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial
19th October 2022
If you use or develop open data and software for geospatial then FOSS4G events are for you.